In our iPhone and Android apps, you can move items between meals after they have been logged to a diary day.
In our Android app
- Press and hold on an item in your diary
- Tap the "Move to..." option in the menu that appears, and select the target meal
In our iPad and iPhone apps
- Tap the "Edit" button. You can then move any logged item to another meal: drag from the right-hand edge of an item, and move the item up or down
It may also help to change a setting to allow you to see your food list items for all meal types at once:
On the Web
- On the food search screen while logging items to a meal, look for the text: "Or, add your favorites for" followed by name of the current meal in BLUE. Click the name of the meal, and select "All Meals." Your lists will no longer be meal-specific.
In our Android and iOS apps
- You can change this setting by tapping the bubble on the right of the add food page, then change the filter to All Meals.