If you would like to track beverages as a category, you can create an additional meal and name it "Beverages." Some users even create separate categories for "Beverages" and "Alcohol."
Articles in this section
- How do I add a food to my food diary?
- How do I delete an entry from my food diary?
- How do I log a food that is not in the database?
- What does the check mark mean?
- Can I change my meal names, or add more meals?
- Can I track beverages separately?
- Meal Creation w/ Photos FAQ
- How do I create and log remembered meals?
- How do I edit or delete remembered meals?
- How do I create a recipe? (Original Recipe Tool: Non-English versions of the site)
Article is closed for comments.