Beyond what is required for registration, you can change your user settings and/or selectively use our Services in an effort to limit what information and data you share with MyFitnessPal and other end users.
Articles in this section
- Why did MyFitnessPal update the TOS/PP
- What is the GDPR?
- Why can’t I access my account (TOS/PP)
- Data Sharing and Personal Data
- Brexit FAQs
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Relevant & Useful Advertising and Precise Location-Based Content consent
- What is the CCPA and how does it affect my experience with MyFitnessPal and its related applications?
- Does MyFitnessPal “Sell” my Personal Data?
- What is Personal Data and what Personal Data does MyFitnessPal collect about me?
- What does MyFitnessPal do with the Personal Data it collects about me?
Article is closed for comments.