Beyond what is required for registration, you can change your user settings and/or selectively use our Services in an effort to limit what information and data you share with Under Armour and other end users.
Articles in this section
- The free version of the diary will only save data for last two years
- What is Relevant & Useful Advertising and Precise Location-Based Content consent?
- What does Remind Me Later mean for ad consents?
- MyFitnessPal Forced Password Reset FAQs
- What is the GDPR and how does it affect my experience with Under Armour and its related applications?
- What is Personal Data and what Personal Data does Under Armour collect about me?
- What does Under Armour do with the Personal Data it collects about me?
- How and why do I need to agree to the collection and use of my Personal Data?
- How and why do I need to consent to the processing of my Sensitive Personal Data?