“Personal Data” is any information that can be used to identify you, directly or indirectly, alone or together with other information. This includes information such as your full name, email address, phone number, precise location, device IDs, certain cookie and network identifiers, and certain “Fitness and Wellness Data.”
- When you register for an account with us or interact with our Services (such as browsing our products online), we may collect registration and demographic details such as your name, address, phone number, username and password, email address, date of birth, payment information and Location Data. “Location Data” means either approximate location or, with your consent, your precise location.
- When you input Fitness and Wellness Data within our Services or use our Services that collect or infer such data from mobile device sensors. “Fitness and Wellness Data” includes data you provide related to your lifestyle (e.g., sleeping habits), life events, dietary restrictions, fitness goals, height, weight, measurements, fitness level, heart rate, sleep data, BMI, biometric data, and similar types of data relating to your physiological condition, and activity.
- When you participate in special activities, offers, or programs, such as contests, challenges, sweepstakes, other promotions, surveys, or research activities or initiatives. In such cases, we may collect Personal Data, such as name, address, email address, telephone number and age and other information that is required for participation. If you win a prize in connection with a contest, challenge, etc., we also may need to collect certain tax information, waivers and releases, depending on the prize.
- When you interact with our online communities, such as submitting content, leaving reviews, or otherwise entering information into comment fields, blogs, message boards, events, we may collect certain Personal Data.
- When you interact or engage with advertising on the Services and/or 3rd Party platforms, we may collect Personal Data over the course of such interactions.