Foods are added to your "Frequent" list automatically, based on how often you add them to your diary. As you add items to your diary, they will appear on your list if you add them frequently enough. There isn't anything special that you need to do to make an item appear on the list.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a food to my food diary?
- Food Feedback - Report incorrect foods on MyFitnessPal
- Meal Creation w/ Photos FAQ
- What does the check mark mean?
- The serving size I need to log is not available.
- How do I delete an entry from my food diary?
- How do I create and log remembered meals?
- How do I edit or delete remembered meals?
- How do I edit or change the item found by a barcode scan?
- How do I log a food that is not in the database?