Foods are added to your "Frequent" list automatically, based on how often you add them to your diary. As you add items to your diary, they will appear on your list if you add them frequently enough. There isn't anything special that you need to do to make an item appear on the list.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a food to my food diary?
- How do I delete an entry from my food diary?
- How do I log a food that is not in the database?
- What does the check mark mean?
- Can I change my meal names, or add more meals?
- Can I track beverages separately?
- Meal Creation w/ Photos FAQ
- How do I create and log remembered meals?
- How do I edit or delete remembered meals?
- How do I create a recipe? (Original Recipe Tool: Non-English versions of the site)