You can delete your account at any time. Please see this article for detailed steps on deleting your account. Alternatively, you can ask the Support Team to delete your account. Once you delete your account, you will not be able to recover your Personal Data.
Articles in this section
- Why did MyFitnessPal update the TOS/PP
- What is the GDPR?
- Why can’t I access my account (TOS/PP)
- Data Sharing and Personal Data
- Brexit FAQs
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Relevant & Useful Advertising and Precise Location-Based Content consent
- What is the CCPA and how does it affect my experience with MyFitnessPal and its related applications?
- Does MyFitnessPal “Sell” my Personal Data?
- What is Personal Data and what Personal Data does MyFitnessPal collect about me?
- What does MyFitnessPal do with the Personal Data it collects about me?
Article is closed for comments.