We want to make sure we’re providing you with the appropriate app experience given your region or country. Confirming your location ensures that we provide you with the right context, information, and legal consents related to your data privacy rights.
Articles in this section
- Why did MyFitnessPal update the TOS/PP
- What is the GDPR?
- Why can’t I access my account (TOS/PP)
- Data Sharing and Personal Data
- Brexit FAQs
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Relevant & Useful Advertising and Precise Location-Based Content consent
- What is the CCPA and how does it affect my experience with MyFitnessPal and its related applications?
- Does MyFitnessPal “Sell” my Personal Data?
- What is Personal Data and what Personal Data does MyFitnessPal collect about me?
- What does MyFitnessPal do with the Personal Data it collects about me?