We want to make sure we’re providing you with the appropriate app experience given your region or country. Confirming your location ensures that we provide you with the right context, information, and legal consents related to your data privacy rights.
Articles in this section
- The free version of the diary will only save data for last two years
- What is Relevant & Useful Advertising and Precise Location-Based Content consent?
- What does Remind Me Later mean for ad consents?
- MyFitnessPal Forced Password Reset FAQs
- What is the GDPR and how does it affect my experience with MyFitnessPal?
- What is Personal Data and what Personal Data does MyFitnessPal collect about me?
- What does MyFitnessPal do with the Personal Data it collects about me?
- How and why do I need to agree to the collection and use of my Personal Data?
- How and why do I need to consent to the processing of my Sensitive Personal Data?