Under Armour, Inc. is a U.S.-based company. Although we have international offices and users and consumers all over the globe, we may need to transfer your Personal Data to servers or storage in the U.S. (and/or other regions depending on your location) so that we can provide the Services outlined in our Terms.
Articles in this section
- The free version of the diary will only save data for last two years
- What is Relevant & Useful Advertising and Precise Location-Based Content consent?
- What does Remind Me Later mean for ad consents?
- MyFitnessPal Forced Password Reset FAQs
- What is the GDPR and how does it affect my experience with MyFitnessPal?
- What is Personal Data and what Personal Data does MyFitnessPal collect about me?
- What does MyFitnessPal do with the Personal Data it collects about me?
- How and why do I need to agree to the collection and use of my Personal Data?
- How and why do I need to consent to the processing of my Sensitive Personal Data?