Exercises are added to your "Most Used" or "Frequent" list automatically, based on how often you add them to your diary. As you add items to your diary, they will appear on your list if you add them frequently enough. There isn't anything special that you need to do to make an item appear on the list.
Articles in this section
- Workout Routines
- How do I add an exercise to my diary?
- Can I add a new exercise to the database?
- Why don't you calculate calories burned for strength training?
- How do I delete an entry from my exercise diary?
- The calories reported by my gym machine don't match MyFitnessPal's estimates. What should I do?
- I cannot find my favorite exercise in the exercise database.
- How do I add an exercise to my "Most Used" or "Frequent" list?
- Can I sort my frequently used exercise list alphabetically?
- How do I edit or delete an exercise I created?