You may log your weight manually on MyFitnessPal at any time and the entry will sync to your scale partner's website. Or, use your connected device to weigh yourself and your weight will update to the device's website, and then automatically sync to MyFitnessPal, where it will be added as your weight for the current date.
Articles in this section
- How to Link with Fitbit
- What is the App Gallery?
- What kind of products and apps work with MyFitnessPal?
- How does the MyFitnessPal Apple Watch app work?
- GoogleFit FAQ and Troubleshooting
- How do I link or unlink MyFitnessPal with an App Gallery partner?
- Scale or Weight partners: What information is synced with MyFitnessPal?
- Scale or Weight partners: Should I change the way I use MyFitnessPal now that I've linked my accounts?
- Individual Cardio Exercise partners: What information is synced with MyFitnessPal?
- Individual Cardio Exercise partners: Should I change the way I use MyFitnessPal now that I've linked accounts?