If you find a photo on our site that you feel is in violation of our Community Guidelines, we encourage you to report the post so we can review the content.
Reporting Inappropriate Newsfeed images
Reporting options are found by clicking the three dots at the upper right corner of the newsfeed post with the image you wish to report.
- In a Mobile Browser or our Android and iOS apps: Select report image. Then you can pick between four reasons: Sexually explicit imagery, Hate speech or violent imagery, Spam or advertising, or I don't like this.
- In a Desktop Browser: Three options will appear. If you wish to report the image, select Report this image. Then you can pick between four reasons: Sexually explicit imagery, Hate speech or violent imagery, Spam or advertising, or I don't like this.
Once an image is reported, it will be reviewed by the staff.
Reporting Inappropriate Profile images
Please contact staff by emailing us directly here.
Reporting Inappropriate Forum images
- In a Desktop Browser: Reporting options are found in the “Flag” menu at the bottom left of a post.
- In a Mobile Browser or our Android and iOS apps:
Reporting options are found by tapping “Flag” at the bottom left edge of a post.
Site Photo Guidelines:
Guideline 4: Keep it Classy (we mean your images)
All images on the site, including all profile pictures and images posted in the forums, should be work-place friendly. While we reserve the right to remove any photo we feel is inappropriate, here are some partial guidelines as to what is not acceptable:
- I will share my success photos and progress photos.
- I will keep it classy by wearing tight-fitting spandex instead of my undies to show my progress.
- I will post authentic photos that I have permission to use.
- I will be mindful that this is a workplace friendly site. If you wouldn’t share the image with your boss or your child, please don’t post it here.
- I won’t post hateful, violent or graphic imagery.
- I won’t post nudity, pornography, or NSFW images.
- I won’t post images containing profanity.
- I won’t post political images.
- I won’t post photos containing excessive cleavage (if you would wear it to work, it’s probably OK).
- I won’t post close-up shots of cleavage, butt, breasts or crotch in any state of dress.
- I won’t post photos in which hands or objects are the only bodily covering,
- I won’t post photos in my undies (underwear, bras, lingerie, thongs, g-strings, or banana hammocks).
If you are photographing yourself to demonstrate successful weight loss, tight-fitting spandex is a great way to show the change in your shape, while still abiding by these guidelines. Photos altered to present inaccurate weight-loss results are prohibited. Please keep the experience at MyFitnessPal encouraging by keeping your "success" photos authentic.