You can invite a friend to join MyFitnessPal if you know their email address, or if you are friends on Facebook and you have linked your MyFitnessPal and Facebook accounts.
On the Web - Email address
- Log into your account on our website. Mobile app users should log in using the same email address and password they use in the app.
- Click the "My Home" tab, then click "Friends."
- Click "Add friends by Email"
- Fill in the form, and your friend(s) will receive an email invitation to join MyFitnessPal. If they are already members, they will receive a Friend Request to their MyFitnessPal account
In our iOS or Android Apps - Email address
- Launch the app and visit the "Friends" page.
- Tap "Add Friends" or the plus "+" then tap "Email or MyFitnessPal Username."
- In the "To" field, enter the email address(es) of your friend(s) to send a friend request. If they are already members, they will receive a Friend Request in their MyFitnessPal account.
- If your device's contact list contains your friend's email address, you can tap the "Contact" option instead of the "Email" option to easily send email invitations by selecting friends from your contact list.