How to Post in the Forums in a Desktop Browser
To begin posting in the forums, click the "Community" tab at the top of the website.
Then, click the most appropriate forum category for your post from the list on the left.
To post a new topic or question, click the "Create" button in the top left. Or, click on an existing topic, type your comment in the “Reply” field at the page bottom, and click the “Post Reply" button.
How to Post in the Forums in our Android and iOS apps
To begin posting in the forums, tap "Community" in the menu or “More” screen.
To post a new topic or question, tap the "Pencil" button in the top right and choose which Forum you’re posting to. Or, tap on an existing topic, type your comment in the “Reply” field at the page bottom and tap the “Post Reply" button.
What are the Forum Categories:
- Introduce Yourself - If you're new to MyFitnessPal, please post a message here and say hello!
- Getting Started - New to MyFitnessPal? Start here!
- General Diet and Weight Loss Help - Ask questions and get advice in our general dieting and weight loss discussions.
- Goal: Maintaining Weight - For those using MyFitnessPal to maintain their current weight.
- Goal: Gaining Weight - For those using MyFitnessPal with the purpose of gaining weight.
- Success Stories - Share your success story and celebrate your victory!
- Food and Nutrition - Post and share dieting tips, nutritional advice, and more here.
- Fitness and Exercise - Share fitness tips and exercise suggestions with other MyFitnessPal members.
- Motivation and Support - You are not alone! Get motivational help and support here from other MyFitnessPal members.
- Recipes - Share your favorite recipes and healthy cooking tips.
- Challenges - For those looking to start or join a new challenge.
- Debate: Health and Fitness - Discuss highly debated health and fitness topics.
- Chit-Chat - Shoot the breeze & chat with members.
- Fun & Games - Share a joke or play a game.
- MFP Suggestions/Feedback - How can we make MyFitnessPal even better? Please share your suggestions and feedback here.
Please make sure to follow our community guidelines when posting in the forums