How to Post in the Forums in a Desktop Browser
To begin posting in the forums, click the "Community" tab at the top of the website.
Then, click the most appropriate forum category for your post from the list of categories.
To post a new discussion, poll, idea or question, click the "New Post" button in the top right and select the posting option you would like to use (Please Note: Idea and Question are only available in select categories). Or, click on an existing topic, and type your comment in the “Leave a Comment” field at the page bottom, and click the “Post Reply" button.
How to Post in the Forums in our Android and iOS apps
To begin posting in the forums, tap "Community" in the menu or “More” screen.
To post a new discussion, poll, idea or question, tap the floating "+" button in the bottom right and select the posting option you would like to use (Please Note: Idea and Question are only available in select categories). Or, tap on an existing topic, type your comment in the “Leave a Comment” field at the page bottom and tap the “Post Reply" button.
What are the Forum Categories:
- Introduce Yourself - If you're new to MyFitnessPal, please post a message here and say hello!
- Getting Started - New to MyFitnessPal? Start here!
- Health and Weight Loss - Ask questions and get help on anything health and weight loss related.
- Food and Nutrition - Post and share tips, nutritional advice, discuss ways of eating and more.
- Recipes - Share your favorite recipes and healthy cooking tips.
- Fitness and Exercise - Share fitness tips and exercise suggestions with other MyFitnessPal members.
- Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness - A place to discuss broader wellness themes like sleep, meditation, mindfulness and overall wellness.
- Goal: Maintaining Weight - For those using MyFitnessPal to maintain their current weight.
- Goal: Gaining Weight - For those using MyFitnessPal with the purpose of gaining weight.
- Success Stories - Share your success story and celebrate your victory!
- Motivation and Support - You are not alone! Get motivational help and support here from other MyFitnessPal members.
- Challenges - For those looking to start or join a new challenge.
- Debate Club - Discuss highly debated health and fitness topics.
- Chit-Chat - Shoot the breeze & chat with members.
- Fun & Games - Share a joke or play a game.
- News and Announcements - Updates and important announcements from the MyFitnessPal team.
- Feature Suggestions and Ideas - Have a great idea? Share your feature suggestions and app improvement ideas here.
- MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions - Having trouble with MyFitnessPal? Get help from other members here.
Please make sure to follow our community guidelines when posting in the forums