This consent allows MyFitnessPal and its advertising partners to collect and use information about you (for example, workout, nutritional,, demographic information like gender and age, your device information, and your location) to serve you advertising that’s relevant and useful to you based on that information. You are seeing one or both of these consent requests as a result of the legal requirements in your country/region. If you decide to give your consent, you are always free to change your mind by updating your consent selection within the Privacy Center. As a reminder, you will still see advertising, but it won’t be as relevant to you. For an advertising free experience, check out our Premium Subscription offering.
Articles in this section
- Why did MyFitnessPal update the TOS/PP
- What is the GDPR?
- Why can’t I access my account (TOS/PP)
- Data Sharing and Personal Data
- Brexit FAQs
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Relevant & Useful Advertising and Precise Location-Based Content consent
- What is the CCPA and how does it affect my experience with MyFitnessPal and its related applications?
- Does MyFitnessPal “Sell” my Personal Data?
- What is Personal Data and what Personal Data does MyFitnessPal collect about me?
- What does MyFitnessPal do with the Personal Data it collects about me?
Article is closed for comments.