This consent allows MyFitnessPal and its advertising partners to collect and use information about you (for example, workout, nutritional,, demographic information like gender and age, your device information, and your location) to serve you advertising that’s relevant and useful to you based on that information. You are seeing one or both of these consent requests as a result of the legal requirements in your country/region. If you decide to give your consent, you are always free to change your mind by updating your consent selection within the Privacy Center. As a reminder, you will still see advertising, but it won’t be as relevant to you. For an advertising free experience, check out our Premium Subscription offering.
Articles in this section
- The free version of the diary will only save data for last two years
- What is Relevant & Useful Advertising and Precise Location-Based Content consent?
- What does Remind Me Later mean for ad consents?
- MyFitnessPal Forced Password Reset FAQs
- What is the GDPR and how does it affect my experience with MyFitnessPal?
- What is Personal Data and what Personal Data does MyFitnessPal collect about me?
- What does MyFitnessPal do with the Personal Data it collects about me?
- How and why do I need to agree to the collection and use of my Personal Data?
- How and why do I need to consent to the processing of my Sensitive Personal Data?