Wednesday, May 12, 2021, 2:50pm PST
Our apologies for the additional issues with the site. Starting Friday morning (5/7) our team was made aware that the website is down and showing the following error: "This website is under heavy load (queue full) - We're sorry, too many people are accessing this website at the same time. We're working on this problem. Please try again later." Members were experiencing a handful of other symptoms, which included, but were not limited to: inability to login on mobile, data not syncing between devices, and partner data may not be syncing (for example, steps data).
Most members' issues were resolved by Friday evening. Our engineering team continued to monitor over the weekend, and our error rates remained low, with no further major downtime in the program. Since the fix has remained stable over the weekend, we are marking this as resolved.
Our support team also continued to monitor and triage over the weekend. While what our support team has seen from members indicates similarly (that most of our members who wrote in because they couldn't log in are now able to access their accounts as expected), we are also seeing reports of users still having some trouble regaining access to their accounts.
*Please continue reading below if you are still having trouble with your account*
- tried to reinstall the app, but are getting an "app not found", "cannot download app", or other similarly worded message from the Apple App Store/Google Play Store, please check that you are using a supported device running Android 8.0+ or iOS 13+. If you uninstalled on an unsupported device, the app may not be available for re-download. If your preferred device has an unsupported OS version, your account is still accessible on other supported devices, including through our website using a compatible version of a desktop web browser.
- are receiving an "unable to connect to the server to log you in" error, please first check that you are using a supported device running Android 8.0+ or iOS 13+. If you are, please then try a reinstall of the app, as this has resolved the error for a portion of our members. If that doesn't resolve it for you, please contact our support team here. Please note: you do not need to be logged in to access our support page or reach our support team through the URL provided. Just click on the link provided and then the navy chat icon in the lower right corner of the support page.
- are unable to access your account because you forgot your password, please see this help center article on how to request a password reset email.
- are not getting the requested password reset email, please follow the steps outlined in this help center article.
- lost your login streak or are concerned you will lose your login streak due to being unable to login, please see this help center article for how to reset your streak.
Our support team is working through emails from our members to help get everyone back into their accounts where, and as fast as, possible. We do apologize for the continued frustration.
You can reach our support team at any time here. To reiterate, you do not need to be logged in to access our support page or reach our support team through the URL provided. Just click on the link provided and then the navy chat icon in the lower right corner of the support page.