Friday, April 15th, 2022, 3:00pm PDT
Our apologies for any issues you may have experienced with your Diary. On Friday, April 8th, we were made aware that users were having an issue with Phantom Entries affecting their Diary totals.
That issue has since been fixed. Please look for the app update 22.7.5 in the App Store to resolve this issue.
This issue had the following symptoms:
- Logged items not showing in the Diary, but the items count towards their day's totals
- Daily totals are higher then what is actually logged
- Users have not logged anything for the day, but their totals say they have Calories/macros logged
- Users delete the contents of their Diary for a day, but their totals still reflect logged items
- Logged items are logged to the wrong meal
Once updated to 22.7.5, if you notice any Diary days still affected by these phantom entries, or if you see any of the above issues still happening, please first try an uninstall and reinstall of the app, and if that still does not help, please let us know.
Please also note, past information will not be corrected, but future entries should no longer have the problem.
Thank you for your patience while we investigated the issue and worked on a fix.
All the best,