In our iPhone and Android apps, you can move items between meals after they have been logged to a diary day.
In our Android app
- Press and hold on an item in your diary
- Tap the "Move to..." option in the menu that appears, and select the target meal
In our iPad and iPhone apps
- Tap the "Edit" button. You can then move any logged item to another meal: drag from the right-hand edge of an item, and move the item up or down
On other platforms, if you frequently eat the same items, but log them in different meals, you may want to try saving those items as remembered meals for easier access.
It may also help to change a setting to allow you to see your food list items for all meal types at once:
On the Web
- On the food search screen while logging items to a meal, look for the text: "Or, add your favorites for" followed by name of the current meal in BLUE. Click the name of the meal, and select "All Meals." Your lists will no longer be meal-specific.
In our Android and iOS apps
- You can change this setting by tapping the bubble on the right of the add food page, then change the filter to All Meals.
For spacing purposes, those using MyFitnessPal in languages other than English may find the contents of the Recent, Frequent, and My Foods tabs combined in a single tab labeled "Recent" or "Food"
Questo articolo è chiuso ai commenti.