While it is not currently possible to copy a recipe directly from another user's recipe list, it is possible to copy recipes once they've been logged to the food diary as a meal.
- How do I add a food to my food diary?
- How do I delete an entry from my food diary?
- Can I change my meal names, or add more meals?
- How do I create and log remembered meals?
- How do I edit or delete remembered meals?
- How do I edit or delete a recipe?
- The serving size I need to log is not available.
- Some food information in the database is inaccurate. Can I edit it?
- Can I remove a food from my "Most Used" or "Frequent" list? What if I change my mind?