When your iOS or Android device does not have internet access, you will still have access to a substantial database of foods and exercises via our mobile app. However, any changes you make to your food or exercise diary while offline will not appear on the website until you have an internet connection available and can synchronize those changes.
- How does MyFitnessPal work?
- Can I really lose weight using MyFitnessPal?
- How does MyFitnessPal calculate my initial goals?
- What are Net Calories?
- Is my account private?
- Are there differences between the Website and the App versions of MyFitnessPal?
- Can I access my MyFitnessPal account on the web?
- Can I access MyFitnessPal when I don't have an internet connection?
- Can I reset my account data?
- Can I use the same email address with two MyFitnessPal accounts?