To delete an entry from your exercise diary:
On the Web:
- Click the "Exercise" tab to view your diary. Click the circular red button to the far right of an entry to remove it from your diary.
In the iPad app
- On the diary page, tap the "Edit" button.
- Each item in your diary will display a red minus sign. Tap the minus sign, then tap the "Delete" button when it appears.
- When you are finished deleting items, tap the "Done" button where the "Edit" button originally was.
- As a shortcut, you may swipe your finger horizontally across a diary item to reveal the "Delete" button.
In the Android and iPhone apps
- On the diary page, tap the "edit" (pencil) icon.
- Each item in your diary will display a selection icon. Tap each item you would like to delete, then tap "Delete" (iPhone) or the trash can icon (Android).
- As a shortcut, you may hold your finger on a diary item for a few seconds (Android) or swipe horizontally across an item (iPhone) to reveal the "Delete" command for that item.