To allow others to view your diary, you must adjust your Diary Sharing settings.
- Click "My Home" then "Settings" then "Diary settings".
I iPhone og iPad apps
- Select "More" then "Settings" then "Diary Sharing Settings."
I Android app
- Select "Settings" then "Misc. Settings" then "Diary Sharing Settings."
Select your preference from "Public," "Friends Only", or "Locked with a key" and save your changes.
At the end of the day, when you have finished logging your diary, select "Complete This Entry." This will create a convenient "View Diary" link on your friends' news feed, if this option has not been changed in your News Feed Privacy settings.
Friends can also visit your profile page at any time and select "View Diary." To visit a friend's profile
- Click "My Home" then "Friends" then click on a friend in the list. Or, enter a profile's URL directly in your browser's address bar: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/<INSERT_USERNAME_HERE>
I iPhone og Android apps
- Tap the "Friends" page, then the "Friends" tab, and select your friend from the list.
I iPad app
- Tap the "Friends" page and select your friend from the list.