Exercises are added to your "Most Used" or "Frequent" list automatically, based on how often you add them to your diary. As you add items to your diary, they will appear on your list if you add them frequently enough. There isn't anything special that you need to do to make an item appear on the list.
- 我该如何添加一项运动到我的日记呢 ？
- 我可以添加一项新的运动到数据库吗 ？
- Why don't you calculate calories burned for strength training?
- How do I delete an entry from my exercise diary?
- The calories reported by my gym machine don't match MyFitnessPal's estimates. What should I do?
- I cannot find my favorite exercise in the exercise database.
- How do I add an exercise to my "Most Used" or "Frequent" list?
- Can I sort my frequently used exercise list alphabetically?
- How do I edit or delete an exercise I created?
- How do I add notes to my exercise diary?