While MyFitnessPal tracks a wide variety of nutrients, for spacing purposes we cannot display all of this data on your Food diary at one time. However, we do allow you to choose up to five nutrients (plus calories) to view on the diary page of our website and our iPad app, and the latest version of our iPhone/Android app (when you rotate the phone to the landscape position on the diary page). These settings can be adjusted on our website, and the changes will sync to your device when you launch it next.
- Log into your account at https://www.myfitnesspal.com (mobile app users should log in using the same username/email address and password they use in the app)
- Click My Home then Settings then Diary Settings
- Select the different nutrients you would like to select from the drop down boxes (up to 5 + calories) then Save Changes
- To view the changes in the app, force close the app and then relaunch it
If you would like to view the totals of other nutrients that are not on your home page:
- On the Website - Click My Home then Reports then Choose a report and select the nutrient
- You can also select the reporting period - Last 7 days, 30 days or 90 days
- In the Mobile Apps - More (...) or Menu then Nutrition then Nutrients then tap the nutrient and choose your reporting period, defaults to today
- Note: Changing the day will also change the week range. The week ends on the day you have chosen.