MyFitnessPal will offer to recalculate your calorie goal with every ten pounds of weight loss you record.
If you missed the opportunity to recalculate your calorie goals when the site or the app recommended it, you can recalculate your calorie goal based on your current weight, at any time.
From Our Website:
- Log in to http://www.myfitnesspal.com in a web browser
- Click "My Home", then "Goals", then click the "View Guided Setup" button at the top of the page.
- You'll be taken to a page where you can update your weight management profile.
- Make sure your Current Weight is correct, then click "Update Profile." This will calculate a new Net Calorie goal based on your current weight.
From our Android and iOS apps:
- Tap "Goals" in the Menu (or "More" page)
- Change your current weight to a value higher or lower than your actual weight. Save the change, then change it back to your current weight.
- Your calorie goal will update as you adjust your current weight.