You can edit any exercise you have personally added to your database, and you can delete personal exercises, as well. Here's how:
On the Web
- Click on the "Exercise" tab, then click "My Exercises." Search for the exercise you'd like to edit or delete, then click on that item in the search results. Update the details in the area to the right, and click "Save Changes." Click "Delete" to remove the exercise from your database.
In our iOS apps
- To edit a personal exercise, in the "More" page, tap Settings, then "My Exercises." Select an exercise item in that list to edit the details.
In our Android apps
- To edit a personal exercise, go to Diary, then in your Exercise section tap Add Exercise, Choose Cardiovascular (or Strength) and then tap My Exercises. Select an exercise item in that list to edit the details.
To delete a personal exercise from that list:
- iOS users: From the My Exericses list while logging, swipe from right to left across an item to reveal a red button next to the exercise then tap "Delete."
- Android users: Tap on More in the bottom right, tap on your username at the top of the page, and tap on My Items. Select Strength or Cardio, and then tap on the pencil icon and select the exercise you'd like to delete. Once selected tap on the trash icon to delete.