How do I use Google Sign In?
If you have an existing MyFitnessPal account, you can elect to associate your account with Google Sign In by doing the following.
For iOS and Android:
In the MyFitnessPal app, tap Log in > Continue with Google to link your Google account to your MyFitnessPal account.
- Once authenticated, a link is established between your Google Account and your MyFitnessPal account.
- Your email and password for MyFitnessPal will remain unchanged.
- Click the Continue with Google button to link Google account to your MyFitnessPal account.
Next, grant permission to link your existing MyFitnessPal and Google account
If there is no existing MyFitnessPal account, you will proceed with creating your new account details.
If you select an email that is currently associated with a MyFitnessPal account, you will see a pop-up message showing “Create Account Failed Account is already associated with MyFitnessPal". Instead, please proceed
How can I disconnect my MyFitnessPal account from Google Sign In?
You may disconnect your MyFitnessPal account from Google Sign In at any time.
First, you must have access to your Google Permissions page (https://myaccount.google.com/permissions).
On the Permissions page, scroll down to the "Third-party apps with account access" section and click to view access.
- Locate MyFitnessPal and click Stop using sign in with Google
How do I reset my password if I signed up with Google Sign In?
On the Website
- You can reset your password by going to http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/forgot_password.
In our Mobile Apps
- On the Sign In screen, tap "Forgot password".
Next, enter the email address associated with your MyFitnessPal account and an email will be sent to your associated Google Account/Email address containing instructions to reset your password.
*Make sure you choose a password with a minimum of 10 characters. Please also make sure you check your spam folder if you have not received the email.