Are you having issues logging into your account? We'll do our best to get you back in! The error you are seeing will help determine the best troubleshooting steps to try. Please see the two common types of errors below:
Invalid email or password
If you are receiving this error, it is possible your login credentials are not recognized in our system. We recommend you try the following steps:
- First, try logging into your account on our website using the same credentials to see if that works.
- If not, then we recommend resetting your password. You should be able to reset your password by tapping the "Forgot password?" link on the log in page or by visiting this webpage here. Once you enter your email address, you will receive an email from Under Armour (email@example.com) with instructions.
- If you do not receive a password reset email, please check your junk or spam folders or add firstname.lastname@example.org as a contact. If you still do not receive an email, it is possible your account is linked to a different email address. We recommend trying alternative email addresses you could have used to create your account to reset your password or log into our program.
After you reset your password, we hope you will be able to access your account! If you still receive the same error, please try using your username instead of your email address along with your new password.
Unable to connect to server
If you are receiving this error, there could be an issue with our app communicating to our servers. We recommend you try the following steps:
- First, please see our Announcements Page for any major outages we are aware of.
- If you are not seeing any issues, we recommend that you confirm you can log into your account on our website. By confirming you can log into your account online, we can isolate the issue to the app or platform you are receiving this error on.
- Our first recommendation is to uninstall and reinstall the MFP app.
- First, make sure that you are running operation systems Android 7.0 or iOS 12 and higher.
- Next, make sure that your data is saved on our website. Data saved on the website will sync to the app once reinstalled.
- Once you have confirmed both, you can proceed with uninstalling and reinstalling the app. For Android users, please make sure that you clear your cache and data as well.
- If uninstalling and reinstalling the app did not help, we recommend that you restart your device. You can do so by turning off your device and turning it back on. You can also force a hard reset on iOS devices as well. For instructions on how to do so, click here.
If none of the suggestions helped, please contact our support team here or by sending an email directly to email@example.com. Our team will take a closer look at your account to help get you back into the program!