If you are having a problem with your Premium purchase, please reach out to the following areas based on where you initially purchased Premium.
For all Premium Purchases made via your iTunes account, you will need to reach out directly to Apple.
You can reach Apple here: https://www.apple.com/support/ios/contact/
*Note: Only Apple can access your iTunes app purchase.
For Instructions on how to cancel your iOS Premium subscription please see:
If you are receiving an error message on iOS titled "The payment didn't go through" you have not been charged. Please contact Apple to resolve your error before trying again: https://www.apple.com/support/ios/contact/
Alternatively, you may want to try joining Premium via our main website by going here. Simply use the same log in information as you do on the App. Once purchased, Premium will sync across all platforms when the same log in information is used and there is a valid internet connection.
For Instructions on how to cancel your Google Play subscription please see:
For Problems with your Google Play or Website subscription, please reach out to us here or send us an email to https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and put Premium in your subject line.
Purchased Premium not showing on your account?
If you have purchased Premium and you are not seeing it on your account. First try logging out of the app, force closing it and then logging back in. If you are still missing Premium, please contact support and provide us with the following information:
- Username/email address on your account
- Alternate emails you might have used (including iTunes/Google Play emails)
- Any other usernames you might have
- Screenshot of your most recent receipt from your premium purchase
- Google Play users please also provide your GPA number
- Go to payments.google.com.
- Find the MyFitnessPal Premium listing.
- Select Manage.
- Then View Transactions.
- Select an order to see your receipt.
- Transaction ID will list GPA#