Our food database contains a combination of foods added by MyFitnessPal, depending on the availability of information, as well as foods that are added by our users. We allow users to both add and share new food items with our community to continue to grow our database and enhance the overall experience for all users.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a food to my food diary?
- How do I delete an entry from my food diary?
- How do I log a food that is not in the database?
- What does the check mark mean?
- Can I change my meal names, or add more meals?
- Can I track beverages separately?
- Meal Creation w/ Photos FAQ
- How do I create and log remembered meals?
- How do I edit or delete remembered meals?
- How do I create a recipe? (Original Recipe Tool: Non-English versions of the site)