Our food database contains a combination of foods added by MyFitnessPal, depending on the availability of information, as well as foods that are added by our users. We allow users to both add and share new food items with our community to continue to grow our database and enhance the overall experience for all users.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a food to my food diary?
- Food Feedback - Report incorrect foods on MyFitnessPal
- iMessage Food and Meal Sharing FAQs - iOS
- Meal Creation w/ Photos FAQ
- Restaurant Logging FAQs
- What does the check mark mean?
- How do I use the barcode scanner to log foods?
- The serving size I need to log is not available.
- How do I delete an entry from my food diary?
- How do I create and log remembered meals?