You may cancel your recurring subscription at any time before the next renewal date. Your membership or subscription might renew if you don't cancel your membership or subscription more than 24 hours before your renewal date.
You are canceling the next billing charge — Premium features will remain available to you until the end of your current paid subscription period, regardless of when you cancel the automatic renewal.
**Please note that you must process a request for cancellation of your renewal using the same platform on which you originally paid. **
Subscriptions purchased via our iOS app are managed in your iTunes account controls.
It is Apple's policy that all iTunes purchases are managed solely by them. We have no way to access your initial payment information or subscription on our end. Only Apple can help assist with any cancellation or refund requests for subscriptions started on iTunes.
You should be able to reach Apple here: https://www.apple.com/support/ios/contact/ or by phone (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753).
Depending on your iOS device, typically you should be able to cancel the auto-renew by doing the following:
- Open the Settings icon on your phone
- Scroll down and tap on "iTunes & App Store"
- Click on your Apple ID (top of the screen) and select "View Apple ID"
- Under subscriptions tap "Manage"
- Select disable auto-renew for MyFitnessPal
For more information, please see this article from Apple to learn how to manage or cancel a recurring subscription: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Subscriptions purchased via our Android app are managed in your Google Play Store account controls.
Depending on your Android device, typically you should be able to cancel the auto-renew by doing the following:
- Tap the Play Store App
- Select the Menu
- Select Subscriptions
- Select MyFitnessPal Subscription
- Cancel Subscription at the bottom
For more information, please see this article from Google to learn how to manage or cancel a recurring subscription: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2476088?hl=en
- Log in to https://www.myfitnesspal.com and click "My Home" then "Premium"
- On the Premium detail page, click "Subscription Settings" in the upper right corner.
- Set the "Auto-Renewal" menu from "On" to "Off" to opt out of Premium at the end of your current billing cycle.