How To Link
What Will Sync
How Often Does Syncing Occur
How to Link to your RENPHO scale:
You can link your MyFitnessPal account to your RENPHO scale through the RENPHO Health app that is already linked with your scale. The linking instructions are the same on both Android and iOS platforms.
- Starting from the RENPHO Health home screen, tap on the My Account icon in the bottom right of the screen
- On the My Account screen, tap on Apps
- From here, select MyFitnessPal
- At this point you will be taken to a MyFitnessPal webpage to log into the MyFitnessPal account you'd like to link with RENPHO
- Once you've entered your information and confirmed the account you'd like to link, tap on the blue Authorize button.
- Finally, after tapping on Authorize you'll want to go back to the Apps screen in order to confirm your connection between the two apps.
Weights logged after this connection is made will sync to MyFitnessPal as long as the two apps stay connected.
What Syncs Between RENPHO and MyFitnessPal?
Weight data will sync from connected RENPHO Health accounts to MyFitnessPal. At this time there is no information that will sync from MyFitnessPal back to RENPHO Health, but we are looking into adding more syncing options in the future.
How often does RENPHO and MyFitnessPal sync with each other?
Once linked, RENPHO Health will sync with MyFitnessPal once per day. Note that only the first weigh-in per day will display in MyFitnessPal.
If you're having any trouble linking through the RENPHO app, you will want to reach out to RENPHO's Support Team. They are available to assist at https://renpho.com/pages/contact-us. If you are having trouble with the MyFitnessPal app, you can always reach us here.
Article is closed for comments.