If you have friends or family who have set their "Diary Sharing" options to allow you to view their diary, you may copy a meal from a friend's diary to yours, for faster logging when families and friends dine together.
On the Web
- Visit your Friend's profile page and click "View Diary."
- Click "Quick Tools" under the meal you wish to copy, and then select "Copy to Today" or "Copy to Date."
- If your friend has added a fifth or sixth meal to his or her diary, you must also have a meal in this position of your diary before you can copy from those slots.
In our iPhone, iPad and Android apps
- Open the "Friends" page
- Tap on a Friend who has allowed his or her diary to be viewed by you, then tap "View Diary" or the Diary (book) icon
- Tap the three dots under the meal you wish to copy, tap "Copy to Date," then choose the meal and date you wish to copy to
App users may experience issues if their friends have used custom meal names.