Be Active in the Community
- Help welcome new members to the site. Ideally, we'd love to get at least one reply to every "Introduce myself" topic created just so that no one feels left out. Our members take care of that for the most part, but if the mods could check periodically and see if anyone got missed, it would help make sure that people's first experience on the MFP forums is a positive one.
- Help collect feedback and suggestions about ways we can improve the site. Regularly, we'll try to take the top items and implement them. The mods can help become the voice of the MyFitnessPal community in helping to determine new features for the site.
- Participate regularly in the "Mods Only" forum to report problem users, discuss issues in the forums, share insights and feedback and work together with your fellow moderators
Main Forum Moderation
- Help ensure that our community guidelines are followed by reviewing and responding to abuse reports.
- As a forum moderator, you'll have to step into situations where emotions are running high and tempers are flaring and figure out how to diffuse them. It's a difficult job that requires a delicate hand.
To learn more about how to volunteer, please see this article