There are a few ways to find your replies, discussions, notifications, and bookmarks:
- Profile, Discussions, and Replies: You can view all of your profile, discussions, and replies with this link: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/profile
- My Discussions: Another way to view all discussions is to click the community tab, then click your user icon (or profile photo) in the upper right corner of the forums. Then select "My Discussions." You can also find this information in the 'Quick Links' on the right-hand side of your page. (Make sure your browser window is large enough to see the 'Quick Links,' or you may just see a list of current discussions.)
- Notifications: You can view all of your notifications with this link (located on the community tab on the upper right corner, under the notification bell icon > Then click 'All Notifications' in the lower-left corner of that new window): http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/profile/notifications
- Search: You can search for posts using the search function. Once you enter what you're looking for, there are a few options to narrow down what you're looking for. (All, Discussions, Places, Events, Members) http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/search
- Bookmarks: You can follow or unfollow any discussion you'd like. Or set up so you get notifications on any discussion you participate in (which may result in many notifications). You can find your bookmarks in the 'Quick Links' on the right side of your screen or by clicking your user icon or profile image in the upper right corner of the community page, then select Bookmarks, or click this link: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussions/bookmarked
- Click 'More,' then select 'Community.' Once that opens, click on your user icon or profile image in the upper right corner of the community page. You can select 'Bookmarks' or 'My Discussions' from that toolbar.